2N® LTE Verso combines minimum installation costs with a full-feature set. Using LTE technology means no other cable apart from a power supply is needed, with a benefit of all functionalities such as a video communication. The main unit with HD camera can be accompanied by RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader supporting modules.
Ideal retrofit solution
Secure configuration via cloud
Pick any of the 14 modules available
• User recorded messages
• Atomatic speaker and microphone test
• Noice detection
• HTTP API
• 802.1x support
• SIPS (TLS) support
• SRTP support
• Silent alarm
• Limit unsuccessful access attempts
• Switch blocking
• NFC support
• Genetech synergis integration
• Ideal retrofit solution -Thanks to LTE connection 2N® LTE Verso does not depend on available wiring. Together with 2N® Mobile Video service it offers full range of features like video calls to mobile devices and 2N answering units just like wired intercom.
• Pick any of the 14 modules available – 2N® LTE Verso is using the same standard module connection as 2N® IP Verso and therefore any of the additional modules can be connected to it, e.g. RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader. Choose a module with technology that suits you the most.
• Calls to mobile phone and tablet – 2N® LTE Verso allows you to call a mobile phone or tablet over the cellular data in case, that even these mobile devices are connected to the Internet.
• Mobile credentials for free – Unlike many of our competitors, 2N offers mobile credentials via Bluetooth for free. Do not pay 6-10USD per each credential or any other fees. Simply install 2N® Mobile Key app and start to use your phone to open the door!
• Fingerprint reader – Provide maximum access security for your building using modern, completely secure, and reliable access technology combined with luxury design.
• Access control – Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N® LTE Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
• Camera with night vision – See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
• SIP support with no server needed – SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
• Picture to email – 2N® LTE Verso allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
• Secure configuration via cloud – Connect 2N® LTE Verso to the LTE network and then add your intercom to the 2N® Remote Configuration on My2N.com portal to configure all its features from anywhere in the world via secured VPN connection.
• Minimized installation costs – The LTE intercom doesn’t need any cables except the power supply and therefore it’s an ideal solution for retrofit in older buildings where an additional wiring installation would be uneconomical.
• Bluetooth technology – Thanks to the Bluetooth module and 2N® Mobile Key app you don´t need to search your RFID cards or remember PIN code anymore. Simply use your smartphone for your identification.
• Touchscreen display – The touchscreen display has all the functions of a mechanical keypad and it also offers structured contact list. It is water resistant, vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight.
• Intuitive controls and search – Create an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search.
• Modularity – The modularity of this LTE intercom allows you to configure it to your requirements. Select the specific module, accessories and configurable functions.
• Suitable for the disabled – The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
• Touch keypad – A highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN.