- Compatible with ICX-AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs (SIP)
- Made for CCoIP® – Critical Communication over IP
- Chemical resistant and anti-bacterial front surface for easy cleaning
- Robust aluminium front plate to withstand maintenance and cleaning conditions
- Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
- Four dynamic navigation keys and four DAK keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- Quick and easy snap-on mechanism for installation in flush mounted back boxes
- Superb audio technology – gives loud-speaking hands free duplex
communication from any location in the room – no one needs to leave
their duty and all present staff can follow the conversation
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Clean relay output contact for control of external equipment
- Connection possibility for an external speaker (max 5 Watt)
- Designed to meet the requirements of ISO 14644-1, ISO Designation 5
The IP-CROR IP Station for Cleanrooms and Operating Rooms is an
advanced intercom station intended for use in operating theatres and
cleanrooms. The station front plate is totally flat and without any
holes to minimize bacteria accumulation. The station has an excellent
audio quality. With a large backlit display and audio technology the
station allows users to read caller ID, listen and talk at a distance.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with
ICX-AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in
ICX-AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only
available using the CCoIP protocol, as employed in the ICX-AlphaCom
server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume
override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite
networking and event scripting.
Like all Zenitel stations, this IP station features superb audio
quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as
active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio
codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing
advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch
provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced
supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there are
any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition, the
station supports a tone test where a tone emited from the speaker is
picked up by the microphone.
In IC-EDGE mode, the station can be configured as the Edge Controller.