- Support wide set of applications including auto-attendant, PA broadcasting, voice response and voice driven menus
- Safe and reliable storage of audio message in flash memory
- Easy to record messages from PC
- Easy to initiate audio messages from 3rd party systems using OPC, Vingtor-Stentofon SDK or Vingtor-Stentofon Data Protocol
Both the Basic and the Enhanced Audio Messaging Licenses have
the capability of storing and playing audio messages from the
Vingtor-Stentofon ICX-AlphaCom system. The messages are stored in safe
and reliable flash memory on the main processor card.
The audio messaging license offers a wide set of applications and functions, some of which are:
- Live PA and group call broadcast with recall for handling feedback and verifying messages
- Prestored PA and group call broadcast
- Scheduled or event-based PA and group call broadcast
- Auto-attendant with voice guided menus for handling incoming calls
- Voice response for call request waiting messages and absence messages
- Integration with 3rd party systems via any of the ICX-AlphaCom protocols or interfaces
When the audio messaging license is activated, ICX-AlphaCom will
have a set of default messages such as absence, alarm and general
information messages. It is easy to modify the default messages as well
as to add new messages. Both new and modified messages can be recorded
from an intercom station.
Furthermore, it is possible to create messages on a PC and upload
these to the system via ICX-Web. This means that you can use your
favorite audio and music programs to create messages, which can then be
uploaded to the ICX-AlphaCom.