The Alarm Input Module AIM-8 is used in the COBS system to detect alarms and generate preprogrammed text and alarm signals.
AIM connects via an RS485 bus to the CMS message server for instant forwarding of alarms and messages to other devices within a system.
The device can continuously be monitored via COBS Message Server.
- 8 opto inputs
- Text message with 36 characters
- 15 different alarm signals
- Ability to determine time out from
- 1-2550 seconds
- Repeat alarm at intervals from 1-2550 seconds.
- Size (L x W x D) 123 x 72 x 30 mm